Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MONSOON


Rain is falling once again. It begins softly, so softly and builds until it fills the senses, drumming and pushing against the ribs and my soft, open heart.

It does this to me, the rain, carrying me silently to India, a place I once thought I had left.

Yet, here I am again, adoring the purple-blue clouds which fill the sky, like an upside down ocean.

What an amazing life this is, that I am here and here.

Beloved, you were right when you told me,

"I Am everywhere always."

I know it now. You grappled away the idea of me and mine.

What is left, is vast, empty silence and a heart overflowing with the rain and a wide, limitless ocean.




No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Pour Your Tea

When you pour your tea,     There are a thousand eyes, Watching the moon, Praying for answers. Invite those eyes, To sit awhile...