Thursday, May 27, 2010

WHEREVER I AM

Wherever I Am, I see you. There's no hiding from me now.

I see you in the undergrowth as I cycle by. You show yourself in the sky reflected in the rain's pool as it lies across my path. Birds speak of you as they arc and circle above my head. And the wide sky bellows your name.

How is it I ask myself, that I could not discover you before this? Is it that you were so plainly in sight, you were hidden from view?

When staring at the bright sun, we can not grasp what is right in front of our eyes.

I see you now.

And in that seeing, I promise I will never let you go.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! We are all one ... namaste, Paula

    ReplyDelete

When You Pour Your Tea

When you pour your tea,     There are a thousand eyes, Watching the moon, Praying for answers. Invite those eyes, To sit awhile...